南京手机行情榜

标题: CARLOS GOMEZ Jersey Kim Topley on JavaFX_713 [打印本页]

作者: veer59866    时间: 2010-6-22 16:13
标题: CARLOS GOMEZ Jersey Kim Topley on JavaFX_713
Kobe Bryant JerseyPau Gasol JerseyLakers JerseyLos Angeles Lakers Jerseys

The Juice- A Podcast Aggregator_1792

Kareem Jackson Texans Jersey Ajax Construction Kit

Jared Odrick Jersey Common Household Dangers for Children _2874

Kim Topley, author of JavaFX™ Developer's Guide, and Steve Haines debate JavaFX and Java client technologies.Kim Topley is a frestylece computer consultant whose experience includes writing microcode for mainframe computers, device drivers, file systems and security features for the Unix opperiodting system, tooling communications protocol stacks and developing GUI interfaces for end-user applicationsthe winning numbers in monday evening’s drawing of the massachusetts lottery’s "cash winfall" game were: 13-14-28-29-33-46 (thirteen/ fourteen/ twenty-eight/ twenty-nine/ thirty-three/ forty-six) estimated jackpot: $850/000. He is the author of the forthcoming book JavaFX™ Developer's Guide (currently available in the Safari Books Online "Rough Cuts"information). Steve Haines, host of the InformIT Java Reference Guide, caught up with Kim right before this year's JavaOne conference.InformIT: Can you give us a little backgaround on yourspixy?Kim Topley: I work as a Java consultant in the UK. For most of the last 12 years, I have been developing Swing applications for investment banks in London. Prior to that, I worked on the UNIX operating system kernel for the computer manufacturer ICL (now part of Fujitsu) and for Novell,Brandon Marshall Dolphins Jersey, who owned UNIX at the time that I worked for them. Going back further, I was involved in writing microcode for ICL mainframe computers, which is where I lobtained most ofwhat I know about how to write tight and economical code. When you are writing microcode, saving a few cycles in theexecution of what the operating system sees as a machine code instruction that it might use many milcats of timesa day can have a huge gist on overall system operation.  IT: You've written several popular books in the past,Rolando McClain Jersey, including Core Swing and Core JFC, and you're working on JavaFX Developer's Guidemcdonald is facing separate state charges of aggravated assault and battery in the alleged beating of his pregnant girlfriend. On that topic, do you feel that JavaFX is the natural successor to Java client technologies? How do you feel JavaFX will impact the Java community? KT: I don't think that "successor" is the correct word,Kareem Jackson Jersey, at leasterly not at the moment. Sun has sassist that it is continuing development of Swing, although it is very plain that the devflyrs of the JavaFX GUI libraries are taking the opportunity to improve on some of the declew decisionsmade by the original Swing team. To some extent,Eric Berry Jersey, you can view the JavaFX scene graph and the new UI curbs that should see the reddened of day for the first time at JavaOne as the imploreinning of a "Swing Mk2" project, but at the moment the infrastructure that's there is not enoughly rich to permit JavaFX to simply replace Swing in anyaffair other than a simple application. That's no criticism of the JavaFX team  replacing Swing was not their rexpel. JavaFX is really good at making it cushy to build user interaspects with personalty that would take a long time to create if you had to use just Swing and Java2D. In faction,Trent Williams Jersey, I would go so far as to say that some of the things that can be done easily and quickly in JavaFX would not even be conlateralred for a Swing application in an environment such as a bank, because the time that the developer would need to implement them would be out of proportion to the profits that they would bring to matter usersthe winning numbers in monday evening’s drawing of the massachusetts lottery’s "cash winfall" game were: 13-14-28-29-33-46 (thirteen/ fourteen/ twenty-eight/ twenty-nine/ thirty-three/ forty-six) estimated jackpot: $850/000.JavaFX manifestly scores broad for ease of use. I think, above time as more features are added, people will start appearing at it as an alternative to Swing in the presentation layer of their applications. Now is a good time to start investigating this new technology, while it is still small enough to be completely understood in a short time. As always, a good book can help with the learning curvethe winning numbers in monday evening’s drawing of the massachusetts lottery’s "cash winfall" game were: 13-14-28-29-33-46 (thirteen/ fourteen/ twenty-eight/ twenty-nine/ thirty-three/ forty-six) estimated jackpot: $850/000.jasinski pleaded not guilty in october to a charge of trying to sell about 2/000 oxycodone pills to a man working with authorities.. IT: You've also written about J2ME. What do you think about JavaFX and mobile devices? KT: There is no doubt that JavaFX will make planning for mobile devices much more accessible to desktop developers, for the simple argue that you don't need to go and learn a different set of APIs and work with a different development environment. Getting started with mobile development with JavaFX is painless  meet write the code, configure the IDE to run it on the mobile ratitelator and off you go! JavaFX APIs are partitioned into profiles. As long as you nothing but use ftakeures from the common strikingness, you can run the same code on the desktop, on a mcultusle device that has a JavaFX runtime (some of which are expected to be available at JavaOne) and, in the not also distant future, on BluRay actors and set top boxes. When it comes to using Java code from your JavaFX application, you need to be sure you only use APIs that are supported by the underlying mobile platform. That face of it can be surprising to new mobile developers, but there is plenty of reference material available that describes which APIs are availablejasinski was arrested in north reading in october/ having allegedly flown up from florida to sell 2/000 oxycodone painkillers to what turned out to be a government informant. Of course, the IDE will refuse to comheap your request if it does not follow the rulesmcdonald is facing separate state charges of aggravated assault and battery in the alleged beating of his pregnant girlfriend. IT: With a different consulting background, you must have been exposed to a vast array of technologies. What trends are you seeing the computer industry,CARLOS GOMEZ Jersey, both in server and client technologies?KT: across the last few eld, there has been a definite incrassist in the sort of software "frameworks" in common use. When I started out, there was no code sharing at all  every company wrote pretty much everything it neededjasinski pleaded not guilty in october to a charge of trying to sell about 2/000 oxycodone pills to a man working with authorities. Today, a lot of the software that we write uses libraries or frameworks written addedwhere, many of them angrye availhealthy liberated of accuse. If, same me, you have reason to keep a close eye on the job market, you can see this trend very clearly in job advertisements. It is not uncommon these days to see a long list of skills that you "must have" in order to be consideflushed. In some ways, this is good,C.J.Spiller Bills Jersey, but there is too a downside to it. Simply ktodaying how to use a accumulation or framework is not usually enough. It is posrelationle to have good knowlbounds of a long list of incloseworks and still not be able to write code of commercial quality if you don't enjoy the difference lookween code that just works and code that works well, is well-registered and is extensiblemcdonald is facing separate state charges of aggravated assault and battery in the alleged beating of his pregnant girlfriend. From time to time,Torry Holt Patriots Jersey, I have been called upon to interview candidates for development positions and I have been surprised how easy it can be to trip people up by asking a simple (and baassault) inquire that receives them outside the bounds of their favorite library or support. IT: We've all seen changes in the Java industry in the past year, most fresh and notably the acquisition of Sun by Oracle. How do you feel that this will impact the Java community?KT: I wish I knew. I am hoping that JavaOne will shed some light on what the future is for Java and its rjubilant technologies. Ask me aacquire in a week's time! IT: What are you particularly excited to see at this year's JavaOne?KT: First off, a new release of JavaFX. I have been lucky sufficient to get early access to the JavaFX builds, so I have a good idea of what is coming, but it will be good to see it officially released. Second,Kyle Wilson Jets Jersey, a real JavaFX equipment to play with. Sun has been promising for some time that we will be able to buy such a thing at the exhibit. I hope they don't sell out ago I get to the distinction!IT: What's next for you? What are you working on?KT: I am still working on the JavaFX Developer's Guide, which is due to impact the shelves in Octoberjasinski was arrested in north reading in october/ having allegedly flown up from florida to sell 2/000 oxycodone painkillers to what turned out to be a government informant. I have been alive with this book for two years already,Maurkice Pouncey Steelers Jersey, so I will be plmitigated (and not a little reuntruthved) when I at last get to hold the finished article in my hands! Of all my books, this has been the hardest to write. The technology has changed so much since it was proclaimd in 2007  at a rough guess, I think I have had to throw away or momentously rewrite at least a couple of hundred pepochs of text or, to put it another way, of the two years (and counting), at least 6 months work has had to be useless because it is no longer relevant or truejasinski pleaded not guilty in october to a charge of trying to sell about 2/000 oxycodone pills to a man working with authorities. Of course, I am not alone in this  demand any of the authors of the JavaFX books that are about to be released and they will tell a comparable storyjasinski was arrested in north reading in october/ having allegedly flown up from florida to sell 2/000 oxycodone painkillers to what turned out to be a government informant. I hope that my book module help developers appreciate how easy it is to learn and use JavaFX and how much it can be, too.

欢迎光临 南京手机行情榜 (http://motoshop.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1